This bulk-billing health and medical centre with 12 GPs offers a state-of-the-art facility complete with fantastic undercover car parking, easy access by public transport and a supportive, integrated team.
At SIA Medical Burwood we offer a wide range of GP services including:
- Acupuncture/Chinese Medicine (privately billed)
- Access to high quality bulk-billed imaging (often same day)
- Cancer screening (Pap Smears, breast exams and prostate tests)
- Chinese Medicine
- Flu and Travel Vaccines on site
- General Health Check-ups
- Immunizations for all ages
- Medical Assessment-Taxi Accreditation
- Pain Management
- Pathology Collection on site (Melbourne Pathology)
- Pregnancy and shared care plans
- Skin Checks and Biopsies
- Sports Injury (Exo casting on site)
- Weight Loss Management and support
- Worker Injury
- Allied Health/Specialists- Osteopath, Podiatrist, Haematologist, Occupational Therapist, Excercise Physiologist, Diabetic educator, Psychologists, Dieticians
Sia Burwood Medical Centre offers easy access from Eastern and Monash Freeways and major Eastern arterial roads. Close to public transport and major shopping precincts at (Chadstone Shopping Centre) makes Burwood an accessible and desirable work destination.
We have both female and male doctors available and several friendly practice nurses.
If you have any questions about our range of services or would like to make an appointment to see our experienced and friendly general practitioners in the heart of Melbourne, then please do not hesitate to contact us now.
You can easily book your next visit with our doctors online or by calling (03) 8538 6111.
This clinic is open 7 days a week and open on public holidays too. In case of a medical emergency please call an ambulance immediately on 000.
SIA Medical Centre Burwood provides after-hours care for our regular patients between 8pm – 11pm Monday-Friday.
When the Clinic is closed, please call our main clinic number (03 8538 6111) and your call will automatically be transferred to the Doctor Doctor Locum Services. Alternatively, you can phone our Locum Service on 132660.
All other after hours are provided by our bulk billing visiting doctor
service which operates after 11 pm Monday to Friday,
After 12 pm Saturdays and 24 hours Sunday and Public Holidays. This service
can be contacted by calling this practice on 03 8538 6111.
For further information please download our practice information sheet click here.
View our email policy click here.
View our social media policy click here.
Make an appointment with the SIA Med team today