State-of-the-art facility complete with fantastic off-street car parking, easy access by public transport and a supportive, integrated team.
At SIA Medical Croydon we offer a wide range of GP services including:
- Cancer screening (Pap Smears, breast exams and prostate tests)
- Flu and Travel Vaccines on site
- General Health Check-ups
- Immunizations for all ages
- Medical Assessment
- Pathology Collection on site
- Skin Checks and Biopsies
- Weight Loss Management and support
- Worker Injury
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health Assessments
- Ear Syringing
- Allied Health/Specialists- Physiotherapy, chiropractor, podiatry, dietitian, and diabeticc educator (soon).
- Korean and Hungarian speaking doctors.
If you have any questions about our range of services or would like to make an appointment to see our experienced and friendly general practitioners in the heart of Melbourne, then please do not hesitate to contact us now.
You can easily book your next visit with our doctors online or by calling (03) 9723 0358
The clinic is open 6 days a week.
Patients who hold concession cards and children under 16 are bulk-billed.
In case of a medical emergency please call an ambulance immediately on 000.
Croydon Medical Centre
Address: Level 1, 21-23 Maroondah Highway, Croydon, VIC
P (03) 9723 0358 (Business Hours)
F 03 9723 2651
|Monday – Friday||8.00am to 6pm|
|Saturday||8.30am to 12:30pm|
|* Closed Christmas Day
* Closed New Years Eve
* Closed New Years Day