We are located in the heart of Essendon, approximately 10km from the CBD.
The Centre is open 7 days a week for your convenience and can accommodate patients requiring urgent, same day consultations.
The Centre also welcomes any new patients.
SIA Medical Centre offers 16 experienced General Practitioners (both male and female) and two Division 1 Nurses.
Our GPs also have a special interest in Diabetes Management, Chronic Disease Management, Acupuncture and Natural Therapies, Pregnancy and Women’s Health, Men’s Health and Travel Medicine.
Sia Essendon is committed to providing the gold-standard of connected, patient-centric care for Melbourne residents.
- Acupuncture (privately billed)
- Access to high-quality bulk-billed imaging (often same day)
- Cancer screening (Pap Smears, breast exams and prostate tests
- Flu and Travel Vaccines on site
- General Health Check-ups
- Immunizations for all ages
- Medical Assessment – Taxi Accreditation
- Pain Management
- Pathology Collection on site (Melbourne Pathology)
- Pregnancy and shared care plans
- Skin Checks and Biopsies
- Sports Injury (Exo casting on site)
- Weight Loss Management and support
- Worker Injury
Travel vaccination clinics run Monday to Friday 9am-4pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.